Private Hire Driver / Chauffeur – Permanent
1st Airport Link Ltd is an executive private hire company, established in 1973 with chauffeur driven cars collecting clients and driving them to their chosen destination. We have an impeccable administration team who work 24/7 to help with any inquiries from you or our clients. We take pride in our appearance, our executive cars and high customer satisfaction. 1st Airport Link Ltd is a premium ground transport provider with extortionate experience. Our Service isn’t just a car! Our service includes Airport Transfer, Executive Transfer, Special Events, Seaport Transfer, Proms and Weddings.
Package Details: £400-£550 per week depending on amount of work completed.
Contacted Hours: Self-Employed
Locations: Travelling mainly between Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Greater London, West Sussex, However we accommodate all over the South of UK and sometimes across the UK – depending on clients requests.
We are looking to recruit a Private Hire Driver who is:
• Dependable, reliable and flexible due to unsocial hours must be able to work most weekends
• Lives 20 minutes maximum from our office (Denmead, Hampshire)
• Excellent Customer service, professional and personable with dealing with clients
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Aged 27 and over due to insurance requirements
• The role is driving our clients to their chosen destination safely and courteously and in an excellent manner.
• You will be need to be flexible when required to work unsocial hours (Early morning, late evenings on weekdays and weekends) and must be able to work weekends as well as weekday. However we can accommodate days off/ annual leave. Annual leave must be approved into the Timeout Dairy prior to booking your annual leave.
• You must make sure your company car is valeted and clean for each client collection.
• Drivers will be expected to research their routes in advanced because of traffic and road conditions – must be checked prior to each collection and not rely solely on Sat Navs.
• Passenger information must be kept confidential at all time.
• Daily journey records and weekly maintenance records must be completed and submitted on a weekly basis.
• Must have possession of a valid UK driving licence
• 1st Class customer service
• Immaculate, smart/well groomed and presentable
• Brilliant time keeping and highly organised
• Adaptable, punctual and strong interpersonal skills
• Managing vehicle maintenance, also respectful to the company car making sure it presentable for clients.
• Manners – polite, helpful, load and unload luggage, helping clients in and out of the car, taking heavy luggage, personally meet and greet customer inside the airport etc.
• Drivers will conduct daily inspection of their allocated executive car to ensure legal requirements are upheld. If problems with the car immediately report the problem contact Head of Admin/ Directors.
All successful candidate offers are subject to successful medical checks and a certificate enhanced criminal record issued by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). You will also have to apply for a Private Hire Licence with the Winchester City Council.
• The right candidate will be driving a company executive car
• Various shifts available
• We can offer immediate starts
• All vehicles are equipped with Sat-Nav, Bluetooth etc.
Please send us our CV through email with the correct and up to date information (Name, Address, email, contact number)